1. Log in your BVNEX account, please visit: https://www.bvnex.com
2. After you successfully login your account, please click【Balance】-【Balance】on the menu bar.
3. Please select coin/token to deposit.
4. We take BTC as an example. Click the button “Apply for an address” for the first-time deposit. The system will assign a separate address to you.
5. You can "Copy BTC Deposit Address", and paste it to the corresponding address section in the platform where you proceed with your withdrawal.
The system will automatically show "QR code", and use the corresponding platform mobile app to scan the QR code to complete your deposit in BVNEX.
Please be kindly advised:
- Deposit in BVNEX is a withdrawal action in the corresponding platform.
- If you choose to deposit BTC in BVNEX, please make sure you choose to withdraw BTC in the corresponding platform. Any non-BTC deposits that go to BTC address in BVNEX, will not be able to refund.
6. For some specific token, when you doing the deposit, you will not only need to input the correct deposit address but also fill in the "Tag" section.（"Tag" may also be named as Memo or Payment ID)
Please make sure both a Tag and the deposit address are accurate and filled to successfully deposit to BVNEX.
7. We take EOS as an example, you can "Copy Tag" and "Copy Address", and paste them to the corresponding Tag and Address section in the platform where you proceed with your withdrawal.
You can also click "Show QR code" or just scan the QR code already shown on the left side, and use the corresponding platform mobile app to scan the QR code to complete your deposit in BVNEX.
8. After you successfully deposit to BVNEX, you can go back to the home page, and click 【Balance】-【Transaction History】
You can visit the blockchain explorer to check the status of any specific deposit by the TxID.
Also, you can directly find the history of deposit in the deposit section.
9. In addition, BVNEX has the authority to directly deposit the VNDT on the exchange.
You can use debit card to do bank transfer and trade in BVNEX.