1. Log in your BVNEX account, please visit: https://www.bvnex.com
2. After you successfully login your account, please click【Balance】-【Balance】on the menu bar.
3. Please select coin/token to withdraw.
4. We take BTC as an example. You can copy the “BTC Deposit Address" from the corresponding platform, and paste it to the “BTC Withdrawal Address” section where the first red box is.
After that, please input the withdrawal amount. Our system will deduct the transaction fee, and calculate the amount you will get.
Please be kindly advised:
- Withdrawal in BVNEX is a deposit action in the corresponding platform.
- If you choose to withdraw BTC in BVNEX, please make sure you choose to deposit BTC in the corresponding platform.
If you have not finished your personal verification, your withdrawal limit is 1 BTC every 24 hours.
5. For some specific token, when you doing the withdrawal, you will not only need to input the correct withdrawal address but also fill in the "Tag" section. ("Tag" may also be named as Memo or Payment ID).
We take EOS as an example. You need to first fill in the EOS withdrawal address. After that, you will need to copy the “EOS MEMO” in the corresponding platform and paste in the second line.
6. After you click “Submit”, you will see a sub-page to show the key information of this withdrawal. Be patient to check again. Then click “OK”.
7. You will receive a confirmation email for this withdrawal. Please check all the information carefully, and enter the verification code from the email into the input box. Then, click “OK”.
8. Then you will see the feedback from the system, which indicates that the withdrawal is in process.
9. After you successfully withdraw from BVNEX, you can go back to the home page, and click 【Balance】-【Transaction History】.
You can visit the blockchain explorer to check the status of any specific withdraw by the TxID.
Also, you can directly find the history of withdrawal in the withdrawal section.