“Bvnex's vision is to create a platform that combines primary market investment with secondary market transactions, creating a new investment channel for Vietnamese.” ——Trang Phung，CEO of Bvnex.
On September 18, 2019, Bvnex，Vietnam's fiat exchange, released a report on the operational data of the platform after the Beta Launch Campaign.
On August 30, 2019, Bvnex officially launched the Beta Launch Campaign, and organized a series of supporting activities to assist in the comprehensive testing of various functions. On September 13, 2019, Bvnex's beta activity was successfully completed.
According to the information provided by the authoritative website data tracking provider Cloudflare, since Bvnex has been online, its total requests amount, monthly traffic rankings, monthly unique visitors, brand influence and other data have all rapidly risen. Among them, Bvnex's unique visits and data of traffic requests by country are particularly good. According to the ranking data of Alexa, another third-party authoritative traffic monitoring website, Bvnex is ranked first in the Vietnam Exchange industry.
As the top layer fiat access exchange focusing in Vietnam market, Bvnex is supported by all main stream eco roles from domestic, such as Coin98, VIC, Tiendientu, which the exposure covers 80% of the Vietnam market, moreover, Bvnex has been closely working with world class projects including Ontology, Conflux and Truechain etc. MXC foundation is established by MXC platform and under its sole operation, focusing in investment on blockchain industrial development.
During the two-week Beta Launch Campaign, Bvnex displays an outstanding performance to the market. Bvnex has received more than 9 million visit requests from different regions of the world, with more than 30,000 unique IP visits.
What is even more gratifying is that Bvnex's reputation has spread to all corners of the world. By the end of the beta, there are many users participated in Bvnex who are from 27 countries and regions including Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Brazil, Nigeria, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, US, UK, China, France, Venezuela, South Korea, Bangladesh, Slovenia, Spain, Hungary, etc..
Bvnex announced the number of privately organized communities during the Beta Launch Campaign. In this Beta Launch Campaign, the number of users who registered Bvnex through invitation links and code reached 31,583. According to the standards of 20 people as a community, there are 355 standards-compliant communities, covering 26,704 registered users. The average number of people in each community is 75.
Bvnex also revealed the basic signs of the user community - male users accounted for 81%, female users accounted for 19%, 18 to 30 years old users accounted for 53%; 31 to 50 years old accounted for 32%, the total of 85%. According to this data, the mainstream investor groups in cryptocurrency covered by Bvnex contain a large amount of male investor aged 18-50.
As a local exchange in Vietnam, Bvnex hopes to synchronize the Vietnamese blockchain industry with the world to fill the market vacancy of primary market investment in Vietnam.
Bvnex has also insisted on the concept of rooting in Vietnam and embracing the world. Activating the blockchain industry in Vietnam and introduce it to the world has always been the original intention of Bvnex. The good result of this Beta Launch Campaign is the first but step of Bvnex.