Dear Bvnex user,
While the Lunar New Year 2020 is coming, surely you have temporarily left the cryptocurrency market in order to prepare for Tet holiday with your family.
However, Bvnex understands that users still follow the market flow and keep chatting in the community groups. Moreover, we acknowledge that some Asian traders have a tradition that choosing good hours and good days to start a lucky trading for the whole year.
Therefore, Bvnex is still active during the holiday. Users are still active in the community group and share your joys and activities on holiday with each other.
Please take note the Operation Time during Tet holiday as follows:
- Bvnex operates normally and continuously every day, including holidays and New Year.
- From Jan 23 to Jan 29, the Support Team operates from 9 am to 10 pm.
- Deposit and withdraw cryptocurrency work normally.
Notes about VNDT deposit and withdraw:
- Transfer money from Vietcombank (VCB) to VCB as usual.
- If you transfer money from another bank to VCB, you should use "Quick money transfer via account number" to send money quickly to VCB (unless the bank errors).
- Avoid choosing "Normal money transfer via the State Bank" because the State Bank of Vietnam will handle after Tet holiday.
- Withdraw money from VCB to VCB as usual.
- As withdrawing money to other banks, Bvnex will use "Quick transfer via account number" to quickly transfer to your bank account.
- In the case of the banking system errors, we will email directly from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the error and update the situation to users.
Tet is a relaxing time after a hard-working year. Because of that, bank partners can process deposits and withdraws more slowly than usual. Therefore, Bvnex hopes that you read and follow the above instructions to perform properly in order to faster money, smarter money.