How to deposit /withdraw VNDT on Bvnex
Watch the Tutorial Video here: https://youtu.be/oflGvpfx5gU
Or you can follow the step-by-step guide below:
Access https://www.bvnex.com website
Step 2: Deposit VNDT (VietNamDongFiat)
Search for VNDT and click on "deposit". The interface will appear as shown below.
Then, enter the amount of VNDT you want to deposit and click "SUBMIT".
Note: Each deposit must be greater than 0 VNDT and a maximum of 200,000,000 VNDT.
For example: Here we deposit 100,000 VNDT.
The next screen will display information for you to conduct the transfer.
- You access the banking app or bank website to make a transfer.
- You need to fill in the correct information such as Account number, Account holder, Order number (transfer note),...
- Transfer the correct amount
- Enter the correct transaction number
- You must carefully check your account number and note before making a transfer. The note helps us know that the deposit is from your account.
- If you forget to write the transaction note, please contact the support mail of Bvnex: email@example.com and send your proof of transfer for checking.
After that, click on "Confirm" and wait for the balance to show up in your Bvnex account (whether it shows fast or slow depending on the speed of the bank).
Step 3: Withdraw VNDT (VietNamDongFiat)
Return to the "Balance" section. Search for VNDT and click on "withdraw" => VNDT withdrawal interface is displayed as the image below.
- Enter the appropriate amount you wish to withdraw (Each withdrawal is a minimum of 100,000 VND and a maximum of 200,000,000 VND).
- Click on the "Bank/Office" box to select the corresponding bank you want to withdraw.
Then, click on the "Next step" button.
The next interface will display on the Bvnex website:
Fill in your bank information such as Bank Branch, Account Holder, Account Number, notes.
Note: The notes section is not required.
Double-check carefully the information you provide. Then press the button "Confirm".